WELCOME TO MY KOKESHI BLOG

KOKESHI - The "Wooden Small Doll" of Japan.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your time here. Kokeshi dolls are my passion, specifically, making them! I make and sell very unique, customized Kokeshi Dolls. Please feel free to contact me at any time for further info about anything you see here.

If you like, go to http://woodluv.fa-ct.com/ and check out my other web site. It's older now, but it still shows some of my previous work, to give ideas.

And I have a new blog dedicated to my Pyrography Portraits, so if your interested in portrait art, go to:

http://pyrographyportraits.blogspot.ca/

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Amazing Photos by Wenmei HIll again =)

 So Wenmei surprised me with some absolutely wonderful photos of her daughter playing with the three dolls she had ordered for her!  These photos are beautiful!
 Her daughter is so precious and has really fallen in love with her dolls.  Her mommy even took pictures of her with them in her bed =)
 Wenmei you have a way of taking the subject of your photos and pulling out the beauty and sweetness, the heart of the people in them.  Your daughter's tender heart is so tangible in these photos!



If you are looking for an absolutely amazing photographer and are in the Seattle area, Wenmei is the one to call.  Check out her site at: http://wenmeihill.com/  Her work is stunning.

And thanks again, Wenmei for letting me post these photos.  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow... Cheryl, These are so adorable!