WELCOME TO MY KOKESHI BLOG

KOKESHI - The "Wooden Small Doll" of Japan.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy your time here. Kokeshi dolls are my passion, specifically, making them! I make and sell very unique, customized Kokeshi Dolls. Please feel free to contact me at any time for further info about anything you see here.

If you like, go to http://woodluv.fa-ct.com/ and check out my other web site. It's older now, but it still shows some of my previous work, to give ideas.

And I have a new blog dedicated to my Pyrography Portraits, so if your interested in portrait art, go to:

http://pyrographyportraits.blogspot.ca/

Monday, October 28, 2013

Kokeshi Dolls and Infant/Toddler Toys

 So it's craft show time! And I'm terribly late in getting this posted!  Time flies when your busy in the wood shop. The shows I'm in this year are coming up in November, all three of them! See the info on your right, for the dates/times/locations.
 These old fashioned cars and the little copters and bi-plane are new for me this year. I've had the plans for the cars all ready to go for a while now, so I'm excited that I finally have them made and ready this year.  They are all my own designs, and the bi-plane, specifically, was a allot of fun to design and make. I only had time to make one bi-plane, but have my pieces all ready to go for a second, and hopefully, I'll have it ready for the second show.  All of my toys very sturdy, and solid, and are finished with all-natural bee's wax.  As with everything I make, they are made with old fashioned craftsmanship and are heirloom quality.
 If you have questions at all, feel free to contact me.  I will have car critters there, my cute little baby rattles, the teethers, cars, copters ...
And, of course, I will have my Custom, on-of-a-kind, Kokeshi Dolls there too =)

Have a great November, and if your in the area, come by to see my at the shows =)

1 comment:

Patricia Goertzen said...

Touch of Christmas Fair
www.facebook.com/events/1471584043124338/
We just posted your participation on our event page. We will be sending an email shortly to outline some ways we can work together to make this a wonderfully successful event.